- Written by Dr. Lillian Manzor
Curated and organized by Dr. Lillian Manzor (University of Miami). With the assistance of Dr. Uva de Aragon (Florida International University)
“El viajero inmóvil.” World premiere and panel on ‘Piard, Lezama and Baroque Eroticism’ with filmmaker and Dr. Enrique Márquez. Cosford Cinema. Coral Gables, September 2010. Tomás Piard. (Attendance: 150 people).
- Arturo Arias Polo, “Estrena en Miami prolífico cineasta cubano.” El Nuevo Herald, September 22, 2010. Reprinted in Cubaencuentro.com.
Street Filmmaking in Havana. Florida premiere and Panel discussion with Dr. Ann Marie Stock and filmmakers Laimir Fano and Yolyanko Williams. Cosford Cinema, November 2010. (Attendance: 150 people).
- “Puppets in Cuba: 1949-2011.” Spanish Cultural Center, Coral Gables, April 29, 2011. Multimedia presentation by Norge Espinosa. (Attendance: 50 people).
- Puppet Workshop for children and adults. Spanish Cultural Center, Coral Gables, April 30, 2011. With Zenén Calero. (Attendance: 18 children, 12 adults).
- Por el Monte Carulé. US theatrical premiere by Rubén Darío Salazar and Norge Espinosa.The Byron Carlyle Theater, Miami Beach; May 1st, 2011. (Attendance: 130 people).